Sigma Tau Gamma National Fraternity was founded on June 28, 1920, at the University of Central Missouri.
The members of Sigma Tau Gamma uphold principles of value, learning, leadership, excellence, benefit and integrity in their everyday lives.
Sigma Tau Gamma was officially reactivated on the UPJ Campus on March of 2006. The name that was chosen for their chapter is Delta Pi Colony. Its purpose is to promote the welfare of its members as provided in their constitution. Their members must be in good acceptable academic standing as defined by the University of Pittsburgh of Johnstown. Flower: white rose. Color: Williamburg blue and natural.