Pitt-Johnstown Book Center
The Pitt-Johnstown Book Center is your source for textbook purchases and rentals, educational supplies, and university merchandise. Located in the ground floor of the Student Union, the bookstore also offers Mountain Cat apparel, accessories, and souvenirs.
The Book Center welcomes Pitt-Johnstown Mountain Cat Cash, which enables students to purchase products and services on campus with their Pitt-Johnstown ID card. Learn more >
Book Center authorizations are available for students interested in using excess financial aid to cover the cost of their textbooks. Learn more >
The facility is managed by eFollett.com. The book center also houses the campus convenience store, which offers health and beauty aids, snacks and drinks.
Book Center Hours:
- Monday, February 11, through Thursday, February 14: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, February 15: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16: Closed
- Sunday, February 17: Closed
- Monday, February 18, through Thursday, February 21: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, February 22: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23: Closed
- Sunday, February 24: Closed
- Monday, February 25, through Thursday, February 28: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.