Housing Forms and Publications

2017-2018 Documents

Review the Housing and Dining Services contract. This document governs the contracting process for all on-campus housing.  Students must agree to abide by the terms of this contract before they can live on campus.


Contract Release

Students desiring to break their Housing Contract to move off campus, be it from their parent's/guardian's home or an off-campus location, MUST complete the Contract Release Form.  Please note there is a penalty involved for breaking the Housing Contract.  Details can be reviewed via the link above for the 2017-2018 Housing and Dining Services Contract.  Cancellations will not be processed until the Contract Release form is received from the student by the Office of Student Housing.

  • Contract Release Form - Students wishing to cancel their housing contract will need to submit this form.  Certain penalties and restrictions may apply.  Review the Housing Contract for details.


2017-2018 Documents

  • Living on Campus - This document outlines the policies and procedures related to living in on-campus housing.