Summer 2017 Housing
Available after March 1, 2017
- Log into the Pitt Portal (my.pitt.edu)
- After logging in successfully, click on MY RESOURCES and choose HOUSING E-SERVICES.
- Once at the Housing E-Services community, click on Housing and Dining Services - Commuter and Unrestricted Services link.
- You will pass into the Housing and Dining Services menu. No housing deposit is required to use the services on this page.
- Under the "Summer 2017 Housing Application"heading, choose the Submit Summer Housing Application link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive a confirmation email once the application has been successfully submitted.
- On a limited basis, current students enrolled for the spring 2017 (2174) or fall 2017 (2181) term may stay on campus without attending classes. These requests will be granted depending on availability and individual circumstances surrounding the request. Preference for housing will be given to those students who are enrolled for classes.
- Students will reside in the Townhouses. Students may be housed up to 4 students per townhouse unit.
- Students remaining on campus outside the scheduled dates for class terms, or who are staying on campus without taking classes, will be billed at a weekly rate or a daily rate, whichever is more appropriate.
- Meal Plans are not available over the summer, please plan accordingly. Each townhouse unit features a full kitchen.
Summer Assignments and Move-in Dates
- Students move in the day before each summer term starts and move out the day after the term ends.
- Move-in information will be sent to students by email after registering for summer housing.
- Housing assignments will be communicated to students during the week of final exams.
Summer Housing Rates
- 6 Week Sessions (6W1 or 6W2) - $1020
- 3 Week Mini-Session (6W1 or 6W2) - $510
- 12 Week Session (12W) - $2040
- Respiratory Care Session - $1530
- Surgical Tech Session - $2210
- All Summer - $2890
Summer Session Dates (Class Dates)
- Summer Term (12W) : May 15 - August 4
- 1st 6-Week Session (6W1) : May 15 - June 23
- 1st 3-Week Mini Session (6W1) : May 15 - June 2
- 2nd 6-Week Session (6W2) : June 26 - August 4
- 2nd 3-Week Mini Session (6W2): June 26 - July 14
- Respiratory Care Session: May 8 - June 30
- Surgical Technology Session: May 8 - August 4
- All Summer (Housing) - May 1 - August 27
Summer Academic Information
Please review the following guides about summer class. Full information can be found at the Office of the Registrar