Summer 2018 Housing
Available after March 1, 2018
- Log into the Pitt Portal (my.pitt.edu)
- After logging in successfully, click on MY RESOURCES and choose HOUSING E-SERVICES.
- Once at the Housing E-Services community, click on Housing and Dining Services - Commuter and Unrestricted Services link.
- You will pass into the Housing and Dining Services menu. No housing deposit is required to use the services on this page.
- Under the "Summer 2018 Housing Application"heading, choose the Submit Summer Housing Application link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive a confirmation email once the application has been successfully submitted.
- On a limited basis, current students enrolled for the spring 2018 (2184) or fall 2018 (2191) term may stay on campus without attending classes. These requests will be granted depending on availability and individual circumstances surrounding the request. Preference for housing will be given to those students who are enrolled for classes.
- Students will reside in the Townhouses. Students may be housed up to 4 students per townhouse unit.
- Students remaining on campus outside the scheduled dates for class terms, or who are staying on campus without taking classes, will be billed at a weekly rate or a daily rate, whichever is more appropriate.
- Meal Plans are not available over the summer, please plan accordingly. Each townhouse unit features a full kitchen.
Summer Assignments and Move-in Dates
- Students move in the day before each summer term starts and move out the day after the term ends.
- Move-in information will be sent to students by email after registering for summer housing.
- Housing assignments will be communicated to students during the week of final exams.
Summer Housing Rates
- 6 Week Sessions (6W1 or 6W2) - $1050 for a private bedroom, $870 for shared bedroom
- 3 Week Mini-Session (6W1 or 6W2) - $525 private, $435 shared
- 12 Week Session (12W) - $2100 private, $1740 shared
- Respiratory Care Session - $1575 private, $1305 shared
- Surgical Tech Session - $2275 private, $1885 shared
- All Summer - $2975 private, $2465 shared
Summer Session Dates (Class Dates)
- Summer Term (12W) : May 14 - August 3
- 1st 6-Week Session (6W1) : May 14 - June 22
- 1st 3-Week Mini Session (6W1) : May 14 - June 1
- 2nd 6-Week Session (6W2) : June 25 - August 3
- 2nd 3-Week Mini Session (6W2): June 25 - July 13
- Respiratory Care Session: April 30 - June 29
- Surgical Technology Session: May 7 - August 3
- All Summer (Housing) - April 30 - August 25
Summer Academic Information
Please review the following guides about summer class. Full information can be found at the Office of the Registrar