To be eligible for financial aid consideration you must:
- be a U.S. citizen or provide documentation of permanent resident or refugee status. International, non-degree seeking and visiting students are not eligible for financial aid.
- be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at the University.
- full-time enrollment is a minimum of 12 credits per term for undergraduates
- half-time enrollment is a minimum of 6 credits per term for undergraduates
- be registered with the Selective Service, if eligible.
- not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on any federal educational loan.
- be making satisfactory academic progress toward your degree and be in good academic standing, if you are a continuing student.