GI Bill/Veterans Services

GI Bill program benefits, such as processing applications and certifying enrollment for the various benefits, are processed by the Pitt-Johnstown Registrar's Office. All non-academic problems are referred to the Department of Veterans Affairs or to the appropriate regional offices when their expertise is required.

 Military Links

New Applicants

All new applicants can apply online. Once completed, an email verification page must be sent to

In addition, applicants must submit the following: 

  • Active Duty, Reserves/National Guard, or REAP
    DD-214 - Release or Discharge from Active Duty"
    NOBE - "Notice of Basic Eligibility"
    KICKER - Provide a copy of KICKER agreement
  • Dependents Educational Assistance Program
    Copy of the certificate of eligibility
    Copy of 22-5490 if it has been submitted and approved by the VA

Transfer Applicants

Complete a Change of Program or Place of Training form. This is required to request a change of schools or to reinstate benefits at the same school after a break in enrollment. Once the application is complete, email the verification page to

A Pitt-Johnstown VA Data Authorization Form is to be completed by the student each term and brought to the Registrar's Office before enrollment verification is made to the Veterans Administration. You may download the form from the link above.

If you need further information, contact our office at 814-269-7055, or contact the GI Bill Program 1-888-442-4551.

If you are a current student, and are called to active duty, please visit Students Called to Active Military Duty.