The Conference Center at Pitt-Johnstown has a wide variety of clean and comfortable rooms which can accommodate more than 1,800 overnight guests.
You may choose from the Living-Learning Center, Residence Halls, Lodges or Townhouses with each type of housing offering a different level of privacy and amenities.
All accommodations are available from May through August and feature the following:
- linen and daily room service is standard and includes sheets, pillows cases, blankets and towels (note: conference attendees may bring their own linens)
- attendants available 24 hours
- special accommodations available for couples and families
- private and semi-private bathrooms
- vending machines
- laundry facilities
- free local and on-campus phone service (long distance available with calling card)
- ample free parking