Young Alumnus of the Year
The University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown will recognize a Young Alumnus of the Year with an annual award. This distinction will recognize one Pitt-Johnstown alumnus(a) each year who meet(s) the following criteria:
- Graduate of Pitt-Johnstown
- Under 40 years of age on December 31 of the current calendar year
- Nominated by alumnus(a) or faculty member of Pitt-Johnstown
- Not currently a member of the Pitt-Johnstown Alumni Association Board of Directors
The annual recipient of the Pitt-Johnstown Young Alumnus of the Year award will be chosen from among eligible nominees with these factors in mind:
- Individual achievements of the alumnus(a)
- Leadership in their chosen field/profession
- Service to their community
- Loyalty to their alma mater (Pitt-Johnstown)
Nominations will remain active for two years.
Make a Young Alumnus of the Year nomination.